Can only use V2 engine in PSS2014. How to add V3?

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 7 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
KirillPashkov

Can only use V2 engine in PSS2014. How to add V3?

Post by KirillPashkov »

PSS 2014 x86, OS Windows 7 SP 1 x86

I just reinstalled my OS and installed PSS2014 once again. I now missing V3 engine from available selection even though I have Powershell V3 installed. How can I include V3 engine :?:
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Can only use V2 engine in PSS2014. How to add V3?

Post by Alexander Riedel »

There is no license associated with your account and you are asking for help with a version that is no longer available as a trial. Please register your license to your account and post in the appropriate product section.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
KirillPashkov

Post by KirillPashkov »

I indeed have to no license. And I use trial version, thats why I am asking it here in appropiate forum section. I still have an installer of PowerShell Studio 2014 4.1.58x86 that is fit my needs. I get message box upon using execs made off trial version and all. I just having an issue that I cannot get V3 engine while running projects. Theres no way I can get an answer how to fix this untill I buy a newer version? :?

UPDATE:
I just found it in object browser. Theres a little button that refreshes powershell cache. Sorry for disturbing. You may close my thread if you like.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

My apologies, but outdated trial versions are not supported. Your use of a 2014 trial past the initial 45 days is a violation of our EULA. Please contact sales@sapien.com to obtain a proper license.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 7 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.