PowerShell Studio 2017 does not enumerate TYPE Static Methods, it only lists one of them

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 7 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
ErnieB

PowerShell Studio 2017 does not enumerate TYPE Static Methods, it only lists one of them

Post by ErnieB »

Product, version and build:
(*** Please do not write "latest" as a version, specify a version number ***)
32 or 64 bit version of product:
Operating system:
32 or 64 bit OS:

DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTIONS, KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM

Hello
if I do the following in PowerShell Studio 2017

[System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.X509Certificate2]::

to expose the static methods, the intelli-sense only shows 'one' of the available static methods i.e. GetCertContentType

however there are several others, for example if you do the same using the freely available PowerGUI IDE is lists all the static methods when you do the above.

Is this issue going to be patched soon? as my trail license is for 45 days I do not want to purchase a full license if the above remains an issue.

thanks
ErnieB
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: PowerShell Studio 2017 does not enumerate TYPE Static Methods, it only lists one of them

Post by davidc »

Thank you for reporting this issue and it will be resolved in the next service release. It should be released fairly soon (definitely within 45 days).
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
ErnieB

Re: PowerShell Studio 2017 does not enumerate TYPE Static Methods, it only lists one of them

Post by ErnieB »

Thanks David
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

We released the service build with the corrections. Please let us know if the issues persists.
David
ErnieB

Post by ErnieB »

Thanks very much David, I will take a look :)
ErnieB

Post by ErnieB »

Thank you David,
That issue now appears to be resolved,

Ernest
DevinL

Post by DevinL »

Glad to hear it!

If you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to post again.
DevinL
This topic is 7 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.