Powershell Studio detects my physical desktop windows 10 as a VM

Use this forum to ask questions before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
thiyagap

Powershell Studio detects my physical desktop windows 10 as a VM

Post by thiyagap » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:38 pm

Powershell Studio detects my physical desktop windows 10 as a VM, I am looking to give it a try before I ask my management to get me a license.

so far I am not able run it :(

Product, version and build: Powershell Studio 2018
32 or 64 bit version of product:64bit
Operating system: windows 10
32 or 64 bit OS:64 bit

[img][/
PowersD.png
PowersD.png (78.7 KiB) Viewed 6941 times
img]

cody m
Site Admin

Re: Powershell Studio detects my physical desktop windows 10 as a VM

Post by cody m » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:15 pm

Virtual Machine Detection can be tricky and not perfect, have you tried generating a virtual machine trial key at http://www.sapien.com/account ? If not please do so to see if that will clear up the error for you and I will log this issue with our Dev team.
Cody McCants
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.

Alexander Riedel

Re: Powershell Studio detects my physical desktop windows 10 as a VM

Post by Alexander Riedel » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:33 pm

To help improve this, would you mind telling us what type of computer you have? Manufacturer? Network card?
Thanks!
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.