Search found 28 matches

Return

by brittneyr
Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BUG:: Deploy Setting Auto-increment file version not working

I have not been able to reproduce this behavior in build 191. Changes have been made that affect this process for build 192. There is no ETA at this time for that build. If I receive anymore information, I'll post here.
by brittneyr
Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: TableLayoutPanel (Possible Bug)

Thank you for reporting. I have been able to reproduce this behavior and have filed a bug report with the development team. I'll post here when I have an update.
by brittneyr
Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Elevating Console in PowerShell Studio

If the PowerShell Studio is running as an Administrator, then the embedded consoles with also run as administrator.
As of build 5.8.193, this is the only way to elevate the embedded consoles.
by brittneyr
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: V194 find in files error

This issue has been resolved and the fix will be released with the next service release. At this time, I do not have an ETA.
by brittneyr
Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Changing the PowerShell module export path

To write to Program Files, PowerShell Studio will need to be running as an administrator. I could talk to the development team about detecting if it is running as an administrator, to write to Program Files folder rather than user's path, but as of the latest release, it does not do this.
by brittneyr
Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Powershell Studio 2022 PS modules updated prompt

In the meantime, renaming CacheCheck.exe in the application folder will prevent the prompting.
by brittneyr
Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:38 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Editing inner HTML of an element

Does the error still occur when you run in console: SPS_RibbonRunInConsole.png If you open your settings packager settings, clear output folder, and then rebuild, does it still work? Packager-ClearOutput.png It could be a difference of IE versions being used to render the WebBrowser control. To make...
by brittneyr
Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PowerShell Studio - 'script running' status indicator?

While there is not a direct equivalent to what you are looking for, PowerShell Studio has many indicators that a script is running: SPS_RunningIndicators.png As well as when debugging: SPS_DebuggingIndicators.png I'll talk to the development team about the running/debugging document icon change to m...
by brittneyr
Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Write-Progress display does not display the correct length

I've been able to replicate this behavior and have informed the development team. When I have new information, I'll post here.
by brittneyr
Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Unable to run or uninstall PowerShell Studio 2021

Please restart your computer and then try installing the software again with the PowerShell Studio installer.