PrimalPAD 2016 Dark style hurts the eyes

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is no longer allowed as the product has been discontinued.
This topic is 7 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
FrankAndrew

PrimalPAD 2016 Dark style hurts the eyes

Post by FrankAndrew »

Product, version and build: PrimalPAD 2016
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64bit and more than likely the 32bit Version also
Operating system: Windows 7 Enterprise
32 or 64 bit OS: 64bit

The PrimalPAD 2016 Interface style of DARK "what ever" with NO option to select a more human friendly light version is HURTING MY EYES :oops:
PrimalPAD 2016 upper right selection options
PrimalPAD 2016 upper right selection options
2016.06.30_07-33-54_PrimalPAD_2016_Where_is_The_Style_Selection_Menu.png (75.18 KiB) Viewed 16247 times
Please add the Style menu so that I can select a more humane Interface.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: PrimalPAD 2016 Dark style hurts the eyes

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Statically linked. It means no selection of skins. It's what people want. Black is the new black.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
FrankAndrew

Post by FrankAndrew »

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the "Light" Version. :D

I always try to be on the "Light" side. :)
I like Star Wars but I would NOT be on the Dark side. 8-)
This REALLY hurts my eyes. :x

This first thing I do for all of the SAPIEN Software is set the style to "light" something.

It would be very nice if you guys would either provide both versions for downloading or at least let us choose between two style, one light and one dark.

If the majority REALLY wants dark then I would have that as the Default but not being able to choose an alternative is not so hot.

You know what they say: You can't please ALL of the people ALL of the time... but we can give them a choice.

Sincerely,
Drew
This topic is 7 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.