PrimalPad.exe does not run.

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is no longer allowed as the product has been discontinued.
This topic is 14 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
bretzel67

Post by bretzel67 »

I downloaded PrimalPad.exe to test out as a vbscript editor, but it does not run ?

[Window Title]C:Users19741DesktopPrimalPad.exe
[Content]The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher.
[OK]
Ferdinand Rios

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

So what OS Version are you running? Is it 32 bit or 64 bit. What version of PrimalPad did you install?
F.G. Rios
bretzel67

Post by bretzel67 »

Sorry for the false alarm. I thought i had downloaded the PrimalPad-Luna.zip file, but actually downloade the PrimalPadx64.zip file. I redownloaded the PrimalPad-Luna.zip file adn all is well. Very slick tool. Thank your the very quick reply ! Have a great day !
This topic is 14 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.