Adding Checkbox to a datagrid

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is no longer allowed as the product has been discontinued.
This topic is 14 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
theatrerun

Post by theatrerun »

Just started working with Primal tools for the creation of powershell forms. What I am looking to do is create a grid that has selectable rows. Is there some way to do this in the form creator itself, or do I need to do all of the coding through powershell once the form is created. has anyone tried this here?
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

You will have to add the rows via the script code, but in the next release you will be able to add columns to the DataGridView.

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
theatrerun

Post by theatrerun »

Thanks for the info David. Do you know when the next release is coming down?
davidc

Post by davidc »

We have no set dates for the free tools, but it might be available the next patch Tuesday (1st Tuesday of the month). Unfortunately I can
David
davidc

Post by davidc »

If you want selectable rows then you should use the ListView instead of the grid.

David
David
This topic is 14 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.