PrimalCSV new file

Support for all customers who have purchased or received a Productivity Pack Support product license. This forum does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
ravikanth

PrimalCSV new file

Post by ravikanth » Sun May 16, 2010 11:50 pm

I am trying File->New in PrimalCSV. Now, how do I create the CSV headers and populate values?

Also, I tried pasting a CSV and it looks so odd. See it here.. http://tweetphoto.com/22818267

So, how do I copy/paste existing CSV in to this tool?

Any ideas?

Alexander Riedel

PrimalCSV new file

Post by Alexander Riedel » Wed May 19, 2010 7:56 am

Where are you pasting from? If I copy and paste from one CSV file to the other it works fine.
I know the File->New basically would need a wizard.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.

ravikanth

PrimalCSV new file

Post by ravikanth » Wed May 19, 2010 12:53 pm

I have a text file in c:scripts called test.csv which has the content similar to

name, age
Mike,100
Mark,145

Now, I am copy/pasting the "content" not the file in to the space underneath menu tool bar in the Primal CSV

Attached files

Alexander Riedel

PrimalCSV new file

Post by Alexander Riedel » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:06 am

Seems to work fine. I open that file, select all, copy, open another csv file and paste. Are you copying from some other application?
Alexander Riedel2010-06-02 13:06:20
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.