Cant download tools

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is no longer allowed as the product has been discontinued.
This topic is 13 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
rob dunc

Cant download tools

Post by rob dunc »

Hi i've tried to download some of the community tools, but everytime i try it, i have to put in my emailadress and it says "you get an email with download instructions" but that doesnt happen.Ive tried it a couple of times for a few days now, but no email arrives.And yes, i checked the spam-folder. :)Can someone help me?thanks, rob
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Cant download tools

Post by Alexander Riedel »

I had no problem receiving the email with the download link. I have been using an email address not hosted on any SAPIEN site to double check, again with no problem.

Can you use another email account?
Please also send an email to support@sapien.com from your account that
seems to pose the problem. We can look at the server logs to see if the email went out.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 13 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.