iPowerShell Adds

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is no longer allowed as the product has been discontinued.
This topic is 12 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
bdillon007

iPowerShell Adds

Post by bdillon007 »

Would it be possible to get the SharePoint 2010 and ForeFront 2010 cmdlets added to iPowerShell?Thanks!
Ferdinand Rios

iPowerShell Adds

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

On our list for the next release. If there is anything else you want to see, post it here.
F.G. Rios
contentspidy

iPowerShell Adds

Post by contentspidy »

its great . thanks for help..
Tom123

iPowerShell Adds

Post by Tom123 »

Hi.

Thanks for the great free app.

Can I ask that the Lync module is added to the list. Happy to send over the help XML.

any eta on a release? (or way to side load a module?)

Thanks

Tom
Ferdinand Rios

iPowerShell Adds

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

We are working on a major revision to the iPowerShell app. It will include the Lync cmdlets. It will also include the ability to add your own cmdlets sets. I don't have a release date on this, but once that is available, you will no longer have to wait on us to add new cmdlets. You will automatically be notified when it is ready.
F.G. Rios
MRMarino

iPowerShell Adds

Post by MRMarino »

Any news on the SharePoint 2010 cmdlets or how I can add them myself? I just purchased this Software "PrimalForms" exclusively for SharePoint powershell creation and am surprised that there is no trace of the commands within the program (Considering that SharePoint 2010 has been out since mid year last year). If there is a way I can do this myself please let me know. Thanks
MRMarino2011-10-12 13:36:33
Ferdinand Rios

iPowerShell Adds

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

We are doing a major rewrite to iPowerShell which will allow end users to add cmdlet sets themselves. We apologize for the delay but we want to make sure we make it easy for people to do this. We hope to have a new version by the end of the year.
F.G. Rios
This topic is 12 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.