Community Edition

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is no longer allowed as the product has been discontinued.
This topic is 11 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
pbbergs

Community Edition

Post by pbbergs »

In a previous company I had purchased and used the Primal Forms tool. At this point in time I can't purchase this. I know there is a comunity edition available but I can't locate it.

Can someone help me with a url to it?

Thx

Paul
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Community Edition

Post by davidc »

You can download PrimalForms CE from our downloads section: http://www.sapien.com/downloads The installer is located under: Community Tools 32 Bit David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
pbbergs

Community Edition

Post by pbbergs »

Thanks
plefur

Community Edition

Post by plefur »

Hi,

I have an unexpected computer error and lost the last form i was creating using Primal Forms community edition. And of course i did not make any save. Any chance i can recover the last form?

Thansks in advance
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Community Edition

Post by davidc »

Unfortunately there isn't a way to recover the form from the exported script.

In a recent service build of PowerShell Studio we introduced a new feature where exported form embeds recover information for this very reason. But this feature only helps if you already exported the script with the embedded data.

David
David
newuser

Community Edition

Post by newuser »

Can I know where is the Community Scripting Toolkit CD ISO download link?

Its no longer available in the download area. Thank you
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Community Edition

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Currently this disc is only available at some sponsored user group meetings, training events or at TechEd. If you need a number of these discs for a specific event, please contact sales@sapien.com
Alexander Riedel
This topic is 11 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.