FTP Help file

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is no longer allowed as the product has been discontinued.
This topic is 16 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
rikil

FTP Help file

Post by rikil »

I didn't see the FTP help file on the http://www.primalscript.com/Free_Tools/index.asp page. Is that located somewhere that I can get to?

My trouble is I can connect to the FTP server but it fails on the Put, I get a cryptic message (,ê) so I am not sure what I am doing wrong, wanted to read help.

Thanks.

donj

FTP Help file

Post by donj »

The only documentation for the component is provided as samples within the downloadable ZIP file. There is no "help" file.

I'm able to Put successfully to several servers; ensure that the server you're connecting to doesn't require SFTP (secure), as the component doesn't support it.
This topic is 16 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.