Using SaveFileDialog with Community Edition

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is no longer allowed as the product has been discontinued.
This topic is 9 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
colby911

Using SaveFileDialog with Community Edition

Post by colby911 »

I'm trying to leverage the SaveFileDialog component using the Community Edition. I've been doing a lot of digging to see how to fire off the dialog box, however I have not found anything (samples or otherwise) that would show me how to do this.

Does anyone have anything that would help me on this?

Cheers
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Using SaveFileDialog with Community Edition

Post by davidc »

We have a forum dedicated to answering GUI related questions here:

http://www.sapien.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=21

You can refer to this topic for GUI resources and samples:

http://www.sapien.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6451

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
colby911

Post by colby911 »

David,

Thanks for getting back to me. I had actually been through all those links before I posted this morning. I will be happy to post within the GUI forum, I only posted here as my reading had led me to believe that it was an issue with the Community Edition.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

When you run a GUI script, make sure the console or HOST is running in STA (Single Threaded Apartment) mode since some controls require it and will not function correctly.

PowerShell.exe defaults to MTA so you have to use the -STA parameter.

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 9 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.