Get Powershell commands list back

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is no longer allowed as the product has been discontinued.
This topic is 9 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
bexleymike

Get Powershell commands list back

Post by bexleymike »

I closed the tree that contains the powershell commands in PowerShellHelp 2014. It is the list that opens a window with the help for whichever command that was clicked on. After closing it, I am unable to get it back and can't seem to find how to get it back from the software itself. I am on a Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit system and running PowerShellHelp 2014 64 bit version. How can I reopen this list?
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Get Powershell commands list back

Post by Alexander Riedel »

I guess that is my fault. Never occurred to me that anyone would close that :oops:

I will create a new build with an option to show/hide that.

For an immediate fix, set
IsVisible in
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.\PowerShellHelp 2014\Settings\BCGPBaseControlBar-32803

to 1.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
bexleymike

Post by bexleymike »

Thank you, Alexander. Your help is always truly appreciated!
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

A new build was uploaded and is available that addresses this problem.
(2.0.24)
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 9 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.