Feature Request for PrimalForms

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is no longer allowed as the product has been discontinued.
This topic is 15 years and 3 days old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
franky13

Post by franky13 »

Hi,

I would love to see, if PrimalForms would support adding Treeview- and Listview-Controls to a form...

Thank you, Frankfranky132009-03-05 03:12:11
meshell

Post by meshell »

Hi!I tried your PrimalForms today.I created a form with a label, textbox and a button,exported to .ps1 and imported in PowerGUI as new ScriptNode.If I execute the Script it throws an error for:$Unitname.Font = New-Object System.Drawing.Font("Microsoft Sans Serif",9,75,0,3,0)I fixed it with:$Unitname.Font = New-Object System.Drawing.Font("Microsoft Sans Serif",9,[Drawing.FontStyle]'Bold',0,3,0)because it seems to expect the FontStyle at this position.
meshell2009-03-05 03:07:04
jhicks

Post by jhicks »

Is this a version you just downloaded? I now that was a problem very early on but has been fixed. What version are you running?
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

Can you email the PrimalForm file to support@sapien.com , so that I can see what font settings you are using?

When I set the font to "Microsoft Sans Serif" to Size 9 with Bold I get the following:
New-Object System.Drawing.Font("Microsoft Sans Serif",9,1,3,0)

and you have:
New-Object System.Drawing.Font("Microsoft Sans Serif",9,75,0,3,0)

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
franky13

Post by franky13 »

Hi Sapien-Staff

just wanted to say THANK YOU. I just saw, that my wish of adding ListView- and TreeView-controls to PrimalForms has already become true.

Very nice! :-))

Thanks again and regards
Frank
This topic is 15 years and 3 days old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.