Document Explorer Enhancements required

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is no longer allowed as the product has been discontinued.
This topic is 7 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
ShareForms

Document Explorer Enhancements required

Post by ShareForms »

Product, version and build: SAPIEN Document Explorer 3.1.73 (64 bit)
Operating system: Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 ( 64 bit)
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTIONS, KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Could you please provide a button to increase the fonts. Thanks!

2) cannot select text as desired.

3) can not paste selection into the note section using CTRL+V.
Attachments
Selection of text.jpg
Selection of text.jpg (118.81 KiB) Viewed 15785 times
Fonts too small.jpg
Fonts too small.jpg (282.1 KiB) Viewed 15785 times
DevinL

Re: Document Explorer Enhancements required

Post by DevinL »

1) I've passed this on to the development team to add to the list.

2) I don't know what you mean by this. You show the picture of unselected text and then randomly selected text, what was done to get to this point? Did you click and drag and it make a mistake? Did you click and use the keyboard to select the text?

3) This seems like a bug and I've passed it on to the development team as well to look into, thanks for bringing this to our attention.
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
ShareForms

Post by ShareForms »

Hi DevinL,

regarding #2: just left click at the end of "4000" and start moving to the left as you would like to select text as shown in my picture, you will see that the browser will randomly select a block of text below my selection. This happen almost everywhere when you try to select a line of text by clicking a white space at the end of a word.
DevinL

Post by DevinL »

I was able to reproduce this on my end and have alerted the team, when I have some more information I'll post here and let you know.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 7 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.