Can't install RSEE

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 7 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
janvdweyer

Can't install RSEE

Post by janvdweyer »

Product, version and build: Primalscript 2016 7.2.91
32 or 64 bit version of product: 32
Operating system: Windows server 2003 R2 SP2
32 or 64 bit OS: 32
2016-07-08.png
2016-07-08.png (33.85 KiB) Viewed 4418 times
When I try to install RSEE on a Windows 2003 R2 SP2 server I get an error (see attached). When I try to install the same package on a Windows 7 SP1 desktop everything is fine. So the file is not corrupt.

What is wrong?

Regards,
Jan
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Can't install RSEE

Post by davidc »

This can happen for a number of reasons. For example, out dated root certificates or the machine is disconnected from the web. Please refer to the following post for more details:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=10236&p=55450&hili ... ure#p55433
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
janvdweyer

Post by janvdweyer »

Hello David,

I followed the instructions in the link without any luck; I still get the same error. When I look at the CAB file it isn't digitally signed.

Do you have any other suggestions?
DevinL

Post by DevinL »

I'm terribly sorry for the delay in communication, however I do have an answer for you.

As of about a year ago our installers no longer support Windows XP/2003 because of the Windows Installer requirements so this would explain why it can't properly install.
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 7 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.