How to change the "Highlight Current Line" color

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 7 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Deal_Maker

How to change the "Highlight Current Line" color

Post by Deal_Maker »

Product, version and build: PrimalScript 2016 7.2.91, 64 bit version of product
Operating system: Windows 7 x64

Is there a way to change the Highlight Current Line color that you can turn on under General Options? Its default color is bright orange. I'm using the dark scheme and find it far too bright, in addition, it obscures orange colored text on the current line (local variables are orange). I looked in options colors and found nothing that looked like the right setting.

Thanks,
David
DevinL

Re: How to change the "Highlight Current Line" color

Post by DevinL »

You can indeed change the setting by going to the Text Editor -> Colors -> Line Highlight option and changing the background color to a color that suits you best.
Line_Highlight.png
Line_Highlight.png (29.39 KiB) Viewed 2771 times
We recently updated PrimalScript to use the RGB values 41, 41, 41 which is much nicer to look at, however we don't force these colors on update as users may have specified which colors they like and we don't want to overwrite them. Here's what the 41, 41, 41 combination looks like:
Line_Highlight-2.png
Line_Highlight-2.png (23.29 KiB) Viewed 2771 times
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Deal_Maker

Post by Deal_Maker »

Thanks! I guess I overlooked Line Highlight! This helps tremendously!
DevinL

Post by DevinL »

No problem! If you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to post again.
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 7 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.