Debugging

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 17 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Presumpscott

Debugging

Post by Presumpscott »

Hey - finally able to post here under an old account registration.

Problem is debugging in PrimalScript. I am using PSE version 4.05xx. I installed it to a Windows 2003 server in the lab to try and figure out a problem with vbscript. I cannot get debugging to run on the lab server.

I found out the the MS vbscript debugger is not part of the standard OS install with W2K3. I need some help finding and installing the correct stuff to enable debugging with PSE on this server.
Presumpscott

Debugging

Post by Presumpscott »

Never mind on the debugging.

Found the MS package and installed it after hunting on the site for serveral hours. Just in case anyone cares the package for adding debugging to a Windows 2003 Server is scd10en.exe.

After installing and rebooting it seems to be working fine.

This topic is 17 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.