PrimalScript Source Control Tutorial

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 7 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
robwm1

PrimalScript Source Control Tutorial

Post by robwm1 »

Product, version and build: 7.3.98.0
(*** Please do not write "latest" as a version, specify a version number ***)
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64- bit
Operating system: Windows 10 Enterprise
32 or 64 bit OS: 64-bit

Hi,

Are there any good tutorials available that discuss the use of Source Control? I would like to really understand how to use it properly. I have done some searching but I am not finding much out there.

Thanks,
Rob
DevinL

Re: PrimalScript Source Control Tutorial

Post by DevinL »

Hey Robwm1,

Here is an article on our info site that discusses just this. The tutorial was written a while ago but the information is still relevant: http://info.sapien.com/index.php/versio ... imalscript
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
robwm1

Post by robwm1 »

That link doesn't really answer my question. I want to know how to use the Source Control feature found in PrimalScript Options. Is there anything available?
DevinL

Post by DevinL »

My apologies, I misunderstood your question.

If you're looking for the internal Source Control features, you can refer to the manual. There's a chapter on how to use these features.
DevinL
robwm1

Post by robwm1 »

Do you happen to have a link? I tried using F1 help but that turned out to be no help on this topic.
DevinL

Post by DevinL »

As far as I'm aware there isn't an online version of the PrimalScript manual, you have to launch PrimalScript itself and navigate to the Help tab of the ribbon then select PrimalScript Manual.
DevinL
This topic is 7 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.