Scrollbar stops working after 'Outline/Hide All' is selected.

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 5 years and 2 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
mjgelinas

Scrollbar stops working after 'Outline/Hide All' is selected.

Post by mjgelinas »

To help you better we need some information from you.

*** Please fill in the fields below. If you leave fields empty or specify 'latest' rather than the actual version your answer will be delayed as we will be forced to ask you for this information. ***

Product, version and build:
32 or 64 bit version of product:
Operating system:
32 or 64 bit OS:

*** Please add details and screenshots as needed below. ***
PrimalScript 2019 7.4.125 x64

The problems listed below happen with one or many files open, with either maximized or partial window size in relation to the full desktop, and in any PrimalScript window style.

:Problem 1
In the IDE, the vertical scrollbar becomes greyed out after right-clicking on the IDE screen and selecting 'Outline' > 'Hide All'. I can no longer use the scroll box to scroll up and down, the horizontal scrollbar is unaffected.

:Problem 2
Even if I do not select 'Outline' > 'Hide All': the scroll box in the scrollbar doesn't accurately represent the size of the viewable area of code if I expand even a single block of code that's larger than the viewable area. The scroll box will only allowing scrolling a portion of the viewable code area.

: Problem 3
In the middle of a coding session I will randomly expand and hide outlines, for no reason PrimalScript will become confused where a code block should end and leave a portion of a code block outline un-collapsed.

Please contact me ASAP as this is having significant impact on project delivery!

Michael J. Gelinas
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Scrollbar stops working after 'Outline/Hide All' is selected.

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with this.
Most commonly if the folding code gets confused, it is because the parser does not understand a PowerShell construct in a file.
The quickest way to address is this is you could send us the file in question.
You can attach it here, send it (zipped) to support@sapien.com or upload it here: https://www.sapien.com/auth/other/support/upload
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 5 years and 2 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.