Trial key needed

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 4 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
robmo

Trial key needed

Post by robmo »

Product, version and build: PrimalScript 2019
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64-bit
Operating system: Windows 10 1903
32 or 64 bit OS: 64-bit

Hi,

I need to use a trial version of PrimalScript so I can debug a script on a virtual machine. I have requested one in the past that now seems to be expired. When I try to get a new trial key, it is giving me the same expired key only.

How can I use PrimalScript for a temporary debug situation? We didn't need a trial key to temporarily use PrimalScript that long ago. You could just click on Continue and you were allowed to use the product. Now a key is required if you want to use the product at all.

Thank you!
Rob
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Trial key needed

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Trial keys are for VMs to use the 45 day trial period. It cannot be renewed under normal circumstance and is not intended for this purpose.

Your license comes with two activations and one seems available. Just activate it on your VM. You can deactivate it later if needed, or, if you destroy or reset the VM before doing so reset the activation on your account page.
If you do this occasionally, that should work fine. If this is something you do all the time and as a matter of course, please contact sales@sapien.com to obtain information on a Lab Pack.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 4 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.