Console window

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 3 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Reddrgn2
Answers: 1

Console window

Post by Reddrgn2 »

Product, version and build:
Product, version and build:
64 b - primalscript 2020 - version 7.7.139
Operating system:
64 bit OS: win 10 enterprise

I have noticed since updating, few days ago, when running scripts that the console window scrolls down when running and when completed I have to scroll up to view the output, error or next line.

Anyone have any thoughts?
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Console window

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Nothing in that area has changed. What is the panel you designate 'console'? Is it the actual console or the output panel? Which version of PowerShell?
Maybe a screenshot would help illustrate what you see.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Reddrgn2
Answers: 1

Post by Reddrgn2 »

This is how I have it layed out, PS 64, the console. (pictured is template, not functioning script) - when entering in commands and then select it then f8 to run selected, it runs then moves things down so i can't see if completed or error'ed out. I have to scroll up to view. It's not a huge issue just little in convenient. I have tried to adjust font, text and sizing of windows and seems to stay the same.
console.png
console.png (37.31 KiB) Viewed 6731 times
Alexander Riedel

Hmm, that console window has not changed at all in quite some time. I will see what I can find out.
Alexander Riedel
Alexander Riedel

Standard test script scrolls the console just about as much as needed, like it should be.
console.jpg
console.jpg (124.57 KiB) Viewed 6729 times
I am not certain what else could be at play here. Anything in your script changed?
Alexander Riedel
This topic is 3 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.