Remote Desktop and Robocopy

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
fr3288

Post by fr3288 »

Hello:

I have noticed 2 issues. I'm using PrimalScript 2009 v5.0.644 on Windows 7 Enterprise 32 Bit.

1. Windows Remote Desktop: If I leave PrimalScript minimized on the taskbar and then access the computer via remote desktop (mstsc.exe) I can maximize the window and work without problems. If I minimize it again and then go back to the computer where the program is running PrimalScript will not display when I try to maximize the window. The program needs to be closed or I will have to go back and access the computer via Remote Desktop.

2. Robocopy: In a batch script when Robocopy is running and cannot connect to a computer PrimalScript will not stop the script when I press the stop botton. The program will show not responding until I stop Robocopy using the Windows Task Manager.

FR

Alexander Riedel

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will look into it.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.