File Browers issue

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 12 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
cking2

File Browers issue

Post by cking2 »

I am using 6.0.134 on Win7 with sp1 64bit. Using File Explorer I can browse to any file and right click and choose edit with PS and it is fine. But, if I use the PS file browser (preferred and what I do with 2009) it crashes PS. Another guy here installed PS 2011 and the same thing happens for him. This is a show stopper and pending that fix, I am probably going to roll back to 2009. Hopefully you can recreate and tell me it is going to be fixed soon of course. :) -ck
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

File Browers issue

Post by Alexander Riedel »

We are looking into it.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
cking2

File Browers issue

Post by cking2 »

I will only add (from other post): We just processed a PO for new licenses so I was using the installer from the 'Try it' link. I wonder if that is different?
Alexander Riedel

File Browers issue

Fixed with next service build.
Alexander Riedel
cking2

File Browers issue

Post by cking2 »

Cool
Alexander Riedel

File Browers issue

Download the latest build and install, please let us know if that resolves this problem for you.
Alexander Riedel
cking2

File Browers issue

Post by cking2 »

6.0.135 seems to have fixed my issue with the File Browser. Thanks-ck
This topic is 12 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.