PrimalScript 2011 Hang - Repeatable

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 12 years and 1 week old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
zshulko

Post by zshulko »

uploads/47423/LogonWin7-PS.zip HI, I am having a hanging issue that i have repeated on muliple machines and primalscript verions.. Any help is appreciated..- Operating system - Tested this on 2 64-Bit Windows 7 machines and on a 32-bit Windows 7 machine- PrimalScript 2011, 6.0.162 and 6.0.167)- Application Hangs - CPU is pegged.. Yesterday, instead of closing the applciation i tried to see if it would recover.. IN the morning it was still unresponsive.- Event Log - The program PrimalScript.exe version 6.0.167.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel. Process ID: 1b0c Start Time: 01cd06a764703de2 Termination Time: 17 Application Path: C:Program FilesSAPIEN Technologies, IncPrimalScript 2011PrimalScript.exe Report Id: d9132093-729a-11e1-8c8d-0014bf54df5bProblem..If i cut and paste some code into a new powershell script, and then perform and UNDO (CTRL - Z) the application Hangs.I have attached the powershell script with the particular code i have just started working on. 1. Open the file2. Select all the code3. Copy the code4. Close the file5. Open a new powershell script6. Select all (would just be the default header in the case of a new powershell script) IMPORTANT: You must be replacing code for the problem to surface. Not sure why, but when i tested by just appending the code the program did not hang. 7. Paste the code into the new script file, overwritting the header (or whatever text is highlighted for overwrite)8. Undo - Click "CTRL - Z" Thanks,
zshulko

Post by zshulko »

Further to this.. i just did a quick test... Instead of copying the code from the file i provided, the same can be achieved by using the following section of code.. # #region Functions#========================================================================# Functions#========================================================================#========================================================================# #endregion Seems to be a problem with the Regions?
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

We will look into it. Thank you for the detailed information.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Consider it fixed. The next service build will include this modification. Thanks again for the detailed report.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
zshulko

Post by zshulko »

Excellent!! Thanks for the quick turn around!
This topic is 12 years and 1 week old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.