PS 2012 Save Script Encoded?

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 11 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
DrewEaston

Post by DrewEaston »

Hi Alex,

I just tried out the trial version of PS 2012.I could NOT find "Save Script Encoded"!I looked in the "File" "Customize keyboard" and could NOT find it anywhere.I hope this is still available because I use it often.Sincerely,Drew
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Not at the moment, there was no real logical place to put it and it seems to be a largely obsolete technique with so many tool to decode available. Can you tell us why you still like to use this?
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
DrewEaston

Post by DrewEaston »

Hi Alex,

We only distribute the vbs files as vbe so that they cannot be messed up by the normal end users.
They cannot be read either being as our end-users cannot get their hands on a decoder in our network. They cannot take these files out of our network therefore they are protected in a simple but effective way.

I have been using this feature ever since I found out that PS can encode it for me. And it is NOT obsolete.

Sincerley,
Drew
Alexander Riedel

With the next service build you will be able to add that command to your Quick Access bar.
Alexander Riedel
FrankAndrew

Post by FrankAndrew »

Hi Alex,

What will that next build number be?

Gru
Alexander Riedel

Alexander Riedel
FrankAndrew

Post by FrankAndrew »

Thanks Alex,

I will download that version and then check it out.

I will let you know how it went.

Gru
DrewEaston

Post by DrewEaston »

Hi Alex,

Just got through testing the Encoding of the build 6.5.124 (PS 2012)Works like it should I was able to assign my favorite hot-key combination of ctrl+alt+F7 and I am back in business.As soon as I get the rest checked out I will upgrade.Thanks again for the SUPER FAST responses and fixes!Gru
This topic is 11 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.