Output window

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 17 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
EBGreen

Output window

Post by EBGreen »

Ok...a new issue. I took the output window and moved it out of the application window to my second monitor. I was very happy with this arrangement because in previous versions I was not a fan of having to switch between tabs to see code/output. This way I got to see the output on a near full sized window while I was working on the code. I was a happy camper. Unfortunately when I closed PrimalScript then opened it again later, the output window is now essentially gone. I can see a little blue vertical stripe that I think is the left side of the output window but that is all. When I run the script, I see a flash of the output window then it is gone. Any idea of how I can get my output window back?
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Output window

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Please note that the current UI library we are using does not support dual screen situations very well.
We are aware of the problem but please do not expect a service build fixing this.
Since for 4.2 we completely change the UI library anyway for complete Vista support
this will be taken care of automatically.

Alex

alexr@sapien.com2006-11-20 15:05:33
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
EBGreen

Output window

Post by EBGreen »

Thanks for the info. I await the 4.2 release with bated breath. :)
This topic is 17 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.