PSE2007 Info Browser vbscript core

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 15 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Ramon Kroese

Post by Ramon Kroese »

In the Info Browser there is an option (book) VBScript Core. The members point to the folder 'C:projectsAEWINScript DebugVBScript Core' but the VBScript Core files are located in the folder 'C:Program FilesSAPIENPrimalScript 2007 EnterpriseVBScript Core'.
I changed the property of one member but the others are not changed. I can't find an option to change the setting for all members.
I found the file Books32.psi in the application data folder but when I edit the file with notepad PrimalScript returns an error and no books are shown in the info browser.

How can I change all the members of the VBScript Core book?

regards,
Ramon Kroese
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Hmm, that is not where it should point to:

Right click on the VBScript Core entry and select "Remove"
Right click in the empty white space in the Info Browser and select
New -> Folder from Disk...
Navigate to "C:Program FilesSAPIENPrimalScript 2007 EnterpriseVBScript Core" and press OK.

That should do it.

Alex
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Ramon Kroese

Post by Ramon Kroese »

I folowed the instuctions you suggested. Now I have an empty book VBScript Core..... I copied the books32.psi from my other account. Maybe you can export your VBScript Core book as a psi file so I can import it?
Alexander Riedel

Here it is

uploads/7840/VBScript_Core.zip
Alexander Riedel
Ramon Kroese

Post by Ramon Kroese »

Thanks. It works.

Kind regards,
Ramon Kroese
Ramon Kroese

Post by Ramon Kroese »

Hi,

I noticed that my username on the forum is my e-mail address. I can't find a option in the member control panel to change this.

How can I change it or can you change it to my displayname?

Regards,
Ramon Kroese
Alexander Riedel

You can change that at my.sapien.com

Alex
Alexander Riedel
Jeff Kantner

Post by Jeff Kantner »

Thanks to you both for posting the question and the answer. I had the identical symptom, but hadn't yet modified books32.psi. Remove/readd the VBScript Core worked fine, and is populated.

But if two users have had exactly the same symptom, it is apparently not random. (My previously invalid path read exactly the same as noted above, c:ProjectsAEWIN yadda yadda.)
Alexander Riedel

Thanks for the update. Nobody said it's random. ;-)
A wrong file is being packaged in the installer. That's all.

Alex
Alexander Riedel
This topic is 15 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.