Function/Parameter Builder Type Field Requires <Enter> before being able to tab out

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 6 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
pdearmen

Function/Parameter Builder Type Field Requires <Enter> before being able to tab out

Post by pdearmen »

Product, version and build: 5.4.139
(*** Please do not write "latest" as a version, specify a version number ***)
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64
Operating system: Windows 10 w/Creators Update
32 or 64 bit OS: 64
PowerShell Version: 5.1

DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTIONS, KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM

With the latest build of 5.4.319 the behavior of the Function/Parameter Builder form changed. While using the form in 5.4.139, I would be able to start at the top (in this example disable) and be able to make my edits and use the tab key to be able to jump between the fields quickly. I have included two gifs as examples:

Current Version Behavior:
Current Version of Powershell Studio (5.4.139)
Current Version of Powershell Studio (5.4.139)
CurrentVersion.gif (290.23 KiB) Viewed 2202 times
In order to get beyond the type column on a row where I have clicked in/edited a cell in the first version - I need to either hit enter or the escape key - I just can't tab through it even though I don't want to change anything here

Previous Version Behavior:
Previous Version of Powershell Studio (5.4.138)
Previous Version of Powershell Studio (5.4.138)
PreviousVersion.gif (236.01 KiB) Viewed 2202 times
In the previous version I could edit/change the data in the name column and be able to tab through the type column without issues.

Thanks for your time!
DevinL

Re: Function/Parameter Builder Type Field Requires <Enter> before being able to tab out

Post by DevinL »

I've managed to reproduce this on my end and have filed an internal bug report.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. When I have some news to share, I'll be sure to post it here.
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 6 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.