Gitignore Text Color

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 6 years and 1 week old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
claussen

Gitignore Text Color

Post by claussen »

Product, version and build: PSS2018 5.5.148
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64bit
Operating system: Win 10 Enterprise 1709
32 or 64 bit OS: 64bit

*** Please add details and screenshots as needed below. ***

DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTIONS, KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM

I think I found a small bug. My background color for the editor is set to black. When I open a .gitignore file, the text is black...so I cannot see it. It is only visible if I highlight it. I verified my "Text" color setting is "LightGray". Actually, none of my text foreground colors are black on black, so I am unsure what color it chooses.

cody m

Re: Gitignore Text Color

Post by cody m »

I attempted to reproduce the results that you got and was unable to do so, could you post a screenshot of the editor font and color options?
claussen

Re: Gitignore Text Color

Post by claussen »

I never received a notification of reply. In any case, I just realized there is a "Language" dropdown for the Syntax coloring section... Once I set the foreground color to white, instead of seemingly "undefined" (there was no color listed), the problem is corrected.

Oops :oops:

Thank you anyway!
This topic is 6 years and 1 week old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.