How to Deactivate with Vurtual machines

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 5 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Kaytan

How to Deactivate with Vurtual machines

Post by Kaytan »

How can I deactivate PowerShell Suite 2016 as I cannot reset due to the 6 months wait and 2 limit?
Also working on Virtual machines that get reset weekly. What options are available that does not require resetting every week?
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: How to Deactivate with Vurtual machines

Post by Alexander Riedel »

[Moved to correct forum by moderator]

By posting in the correct forum and providing the requested information we can help you more quickly and efficiently.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Alexander Riedel

The current versions of our software, since the end of 2017 actually, can be reset from your account page as shown here:
https://www.sapien.com/blog/2018/03/19/ ... et-policy/

Unfortunately a 2016 version would not support that, but as I see on your account you have a 2019 subscription not 2016. So I am now not sure if that was a typo or if you actually use the 2016 version.
Alexander Riedel
Kaytan

Post by Kaytan »

I may have a 2019 subscription, but the software deployed on my virtual machine is 2016 version. Hence I do not have the option available as is stated in the link. What are my options?
Alexander Riedel

I apologize, I must have missed the reply notification for this.
I cannot speak to the state of your 2016 subscription, since it is not registered to your account.
I will need the license number for that, so please email it to support@sapien.com
Please do not post it here!
Alexander Riedel
This topic is 5 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.