Parameters for child forms no longer recongnized

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 5 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
cdouglas_nch

Parameters for child forms no longer recongnized

Post by cdouglas_nch »

Product, version and build: 5.6.157
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64 bit
Operating system: Windows 10 1803
32 or 64 bit OS: 64 bit

After updating to 5.6.157 I've noticed that when I go to call a child form the child forms parameters aren't recognized. Is this a bug, or has a setting been flipped somewhere as part of the update? Attached is a screenshot of my MainForm.psf where I'm referencing the ChildForm.psf that has a parameter that's not recognized.

Thanks,
Cody
Attachments
ParameterNotRecognized.JPG
ParameterNotRecognized.JPG (34.76 KiB) Viewed 1973 times
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Parameters for child forms no longer recongnized

Post by davidc »

Thank you for reporting this issue. We identified the problem and it will be resolved in the next service release.
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Parameters for child forms no longer recongnized

Post by davidc »

This issue should be resolved in the newly released service build (v5.6.158):

https://www.sapien.com/blog/2019/02/05/ ... -v5-6-158/
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 5 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.