Set defaults for packaging and setting all to need\use code signing certificate

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 4 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
PGomersall

Set defaults for packaging and setting all to need\use code signing certificate

Post by PGomersall »

Product: PowerShell Studio 2019 (64 Bit)
Build: v5.6.162
Build: v10.0.18362.0

Is the any way to set defaults for packaging settings? I know need to sign all packaged executables? edit: just need answer to this now.
Related to this, I have literally 100's of powershell scripts and forms files. Is there any way to automate updating the packaging settings so they use a specific code signing cert rather than having to manually set each packaging setting manually? edit: found that I could use search and replace tool to edit .psbuild file - this seems to work.
Regards,
Pete
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Set defaults for packaging and setting all to need\use code signing certificate

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Glad you found a way, but you have a point. This should be much easier. I will make a note and
make sure we transfer the general script signing settings to newly created .PSBuild files.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 4 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.