Saving Opens Top-Most Project file

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 4 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
dakotazinn

Saving Opens Top-Most Project file

Post by dakotazinn »

To help you better we need some information from you.

*** Please fill in the fields below. If you leave fields empty or specify 'latest' rather than the actual version your answer will be delayed as we will be forced to ask you for this information. ***

Product: PowerShell Studio 2019 (64 Bit)
Build: v5.6.168
Build: v10.0.18362.0

*** Please add details and screenshots as needed below. ***

When I use Save-All or the auto-save feature runs, .gitignore opens for no apparent reason.

DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTIONS, KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM
Last edited by dakotazinn on Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
dakotazinn

Re: Saving Opens .gitignore file

Post by dakotazinn »

After further testing, it appears that it is opening the top file in the Project Browser
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 39
Been upvoted: 31 times

Re: Saving Opens Top-Most Project file

Post by brittneyr »

So far I haven't been able to reproduce this.
What type of project do you have open?
When you use Save-All, are you clicking the button or using the keybaord shortcut (Ctrl + Shift + S)?
Did this just start happening with this latest build (5.6.168)?
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
dakotazinn

Post by dakotazinn »

Module project

I've tried save all in the menu
The hotkey
And it also happens on the auto-save backup

Also, yes, this started on this build
brittneyr
Site Admin

Post by brittneyr »

I have have been able to replicate this issue and have filed an internal bug with the development team. When I have more information, I'll post it here.
Brittney
brittneyr
Site Admin

Post by brittneyr »

Please try the latest build of PowerShell Studio (5.6.169) and let me know if the behavior persists.
Brittney
This topic is 4 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.