Unhandled Exception - Index was out of range

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 4 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 39
Been upvoted: 31 times

Re: Unhandled Exception - Index was out of range

Post by brittneyr »

I have received your file and was able to reproduce this error. I have filed a bug report for the development team and will update you when I have more information.

In the mean time for a possible workaround, close all instances of PowerShell Studio and delete this xml layout file. I'm not sure if this issue is directly related to how you have your layout, but this issue was not reproducible for me until I recreated your layout.
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
bjguthrie

Re: Unhandled Exception - Index was out of range

Post by bjguthrie »

Thank you. When you asked for that file, it started to make sense. Prior to your reply, I had renamed it to .bak and re-launched PowerShell Studio. It does stink having to rebuild my desired layout, but it'll also be interesting to see exactly what setting was causing it. I have not experienced the issue since the re-name of the file, and will update this thread should it re-occur and I have more information to share.

Thank you for you help and submitting the bug report. Much appreciated.
This topic is 4 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.