How to modify job start button imagelistAnimation

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 4 years and 1 week old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
PGomersall

How to modify job start button imagelistAnimation

Post by PGomersall »

Product: PowerShell Studio 2020 (64 Bit)
Build: v5.7.173
Build: v10.0.18363.0

I am using your job start button to create a responsive form. However, I was wondering if you could give me some advice on how to edit the imagelistAnimation to give it a bit of color - so that the little spinning wheel is the same color as say the default progress bar (i.e. green)?
Thanks,
Pete
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 39
Been upvoted: 30 times

Re: How to modify job start button imagelistAnimation

Post by brittneyr »

The imagelistAnimation is a just a list of images meaning you can modify those to whatever you would like, but when $buttonStartJob is clicked, the button is disabled. This grays out the button which will affect any changes you make to the images in the imageListAnimation as it will be grayed out as well.
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
PGomersall

Post by PGomersall »

So even if you edited the images the disabled button would would effectively grey them out.
Could the imageListAnimation be used with some other control (rather than a button) that would not do this? If it could, how would one go about copying the imageListAnimation and editing the images wherever they exist?
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 39
Been upvoted: 30 times

Post by brittneyr »

The imageListAnimation object is apart of your GUI, so you are able to manipulate it however you wish, but the default images themselves are apart of the control and therefore cannot be modified. You would need to find or create new images if you wish to change them.
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 4 years and 1 week old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.