Fonts missing in latest version?

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 3 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
kdwisdom

Fonts missing in latest version?

Post by kdwisdom »

To help you better we need some information from you.

*** Please fill in the fields below. If you leave fields empty or specify 'latest' rather than the actual version your answer will be delayed as we will be forced to ask you for this information. ***

Product: PowerShell Studio 2020 (64 Bit)
Build: v5.7.175
Build: v10.0.18362.0

*** Please add details and screenshots as needed below. ***

DO NOT POST LICENSES, KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM

Did fonts change? For my labels, I've been using Microsoft Sans Serif, Bold. I've attached two screen shots, one before I press the "Play" button in PS Studio and one after, the font changes and isn't bold.

Any tips?
Attachments
What they should look like (this is in editor mode in PS Studio)
What they should look like (this is in editor mode in PS Studio)
labelsbold.png (3.93 KiB) Viewed 1195 times
When I click "Play" in PS Studio
When I click "Play" in PS Studio
labelsnotbold.png (2.59 KiB) Viewed 1195 times
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 39
Been upvoted: 30 times

Re: Fonts missing in latest version?

Post by brittneyr »

This is a known issue and we are currently working on getting a fix out to address this.
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
kdwisdom

Post by kdwisdom »

Thank you.
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 39
Been upvoted: 30 times

Post by brittneyr »

Please try the latest build (5.7.176) and let me know if there are any issues.
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 3 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.