Unable to create new Multi Form Project

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 3 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
mglinski

Unable to create new Multi Form Project

Post by mglinski »

To help you better we need some information from you.

*** Please fill in the fields below. If you leave fields empty or specify 'latest' rather than the actual version your answer will be delayed as we will be forced to ask you for this information. ***

Product, version and build: Product: PowerShell Studio 2020 (64 Bit)
Build: 5.7.178
Build: 19041.264

*** Please add details and screenshots as needed below. ***

DO NOT POST LICENSES, KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM

I am unable to create a new Multi form Project from the File -> New Menu. The choice is there, but I am unable to select it. I am able to create a single form Project, however.

I have updated the program fully. Looking for suggestions, as I am in preliminary design stages for building a multi form project, and wanted to get the base forms (and overall design) worked out in the next few days.

Mike Glinski
Attachments
2020-06-08 20_06_50-SAPIEN PowerShell Studio 2020.png
2020-06-08 20_06_50-SAPIEN PowerShell Studio 2020.png (25.36 KiB) Viewed 1819 times
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Unable to create new Multi Form Project

Post by Alexander Riedel »

I did a quick check with that build and I am able to select it. I don't see anything that would prevent that.
Can you tell us which PowerShell Version you have selected in the ribbon?
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
mglinski

Post by mglinski »

V5 - 64 Bit

Funny, I have the same version installed on my workstation at Work, and it runs just fine. I even tried resetting the license, uninstalling, and re-installing on my laptop - same thing.

I temporarily got around it, by creating the Project through a Remote Support Session on my desktop. Once it was created and saved, I can open it on my laptop.

I really would like to get it fixed on my laptop, however. Even if it means another uninstall and reinstall. I'm heading out for the night, but I'll be back online tomorrow afternoon. I'm open to suggestions. Thanks
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

I will alert the team to look into this in the morning.
Alexander Riedel
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 39
Been upvoted: 30 times

Post by brittneyr »

I've been able to reproduce this behavior only on the latest build of Windows. I've filed a bug report for the team. In the meantime, if you move the dialog or select via the arrow key, you should be able to select a Multi-Form project.
Brittney
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 39
Been upvoted: 30 times

Post by brittneyr »

Please try service build 5.7.179 and let me know if you are still having issues regarding this issue.
Brittney
This topic is 3 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.