Code Signing Info Stored somewhere??

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 3 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
gslonline

Code Signing Info Stored somewhere??

Post by gslonline »

PS Studio 2020 5.7.179
64 Bit
Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

I just setup code signing, and was documenting as i went for our other engineers.. but i did not screen shot the little wizard that ran the first time i signed a file.

Now, on subsequent runs it just signs the files without the wizard.

So, can anyone tell me how to trigger that wizard? I have tried to switch the certificate to a different one, renamed the appdata\roaming folder, looked in the registry.. cant find it!
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 39
Been upvoted: 30 times

Re: Code Signing Info Stored somewhere??

Post by brittneyr »

I'm not quite sure what wizard you are referring to in PowerShell Studio. If by 'setup code signing' you are referring to set the certificate in Options->PowerShell, there is no 'wizard'. There is an option to open the certificate store, but I'm not sure that is what you are trying to find:
SPS_CertificateStore.png
SPS_CertificateStore.png (27.85 KiB) Viewed 798 times
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 3 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.