V194 find in files error

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 2 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Lembasts
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

V194 find in files error

Post by Lembasts »

Product, version and build: 194
Operating system: win10 1909
PowerShell version(s):5

Since installing 194, when I select the 'Find in files' option either nothing happens or I get this error:

[2021.09.08 - 13:10:03] Unhandled Exception:
Value of '∞' is not valid for 'emSize'. 'emSize' should be greater than 0 and less than or equal to System.Single.MaxValue.
Parameter name: emSize
at System.Drawing.Font.Initialize(FontFamily family, Single emSize, FontStyle style, GraphicsUnit unit, Byte gdiCharSet, Boolean gdiVerticalFont)
at System.Drawing.Font..ctor(String familyName, Single emSize)
at ..(Boolean )
at ...ctor()
at ..(String )
at PowerShellStudio.MainFormDX.(Object , ItemClickEventArgs )
at DevExpress.XtraBars.BarItem.OnClick(BarItemLink link)
at DevExpress.XtraBars.BarButtonItem.OnClick(BarItemLink link)
at DevExpress.XtraBars.BarItemLink.OnLinkClick()
at DevExpress.XtraBars.BarButtonItemLink.OnLinkAction(BarLinkAction action, Object actionArgs)
at DevExpress.XtraBars.ViewInfo.BarSelectionInfo.ClickLink(BarItemLink link)
at DevExpress.XtraBars.ViewInfo.BarSelectionInfo.UnPressLink(BarItemLink link)
at DevExpress.XtraBars.Controls.CustomLinksControl.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at DevExpress.XtraBars.Controls.CustomControl.WndProc(Message& msg)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Cheers
David
Olga_B
Site Admin

Re: V194 find in files error

Post by Olga_B »

Thank you for reporting the issue.
I have been able to reproduce it and have filed a bug report with the development team. I'll update you when I have more information.
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 39
Been upvoted: 30 times

Post by brittneyr »

This issue has been resolved and the fix will be released with the next service release. At this time, I do not have an ETA.
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Lembasts

Post by Lembasts »

brittneyr wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:43 pm This issue has been resolved and the fix will be released with the next service release. At this time, I do not have an ETA.
This is a feature I use alot so ASAP would be good. If its not going to be for several months should I reinstall 193?
brittneyr
Site Admin

Post by brittneyr »

Service build 195 should be released in the next couple weeks. I'll write here when it has been released. If you feel like you need to switch to 193, then please do so.
Brittney
Lembasts

Post by Lembasts »

Just fyi. I installed 193 and the bug was still there. I installed 192 and its working now.
Cheers
David
brittneyr
Site Admin

Post by brittneyr »

PowerShell Studio service build 5.8.195 was released. Please let me know if this resolves this issue.
Brittney
Lembasts

Post by Lembasts »

All good now. Thanks.
##########################################
This topic is 2 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.