Cannot open pfproj since the latest update (3.1.16)

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 11 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
aleXxX

Post by aleXxX »

Hello !

I installed the latest update to Powershell Studio yesterday, since then I cannot open any of my projects, no error code etc, nothing happens.

The same thing happens when I try to create a new project.

Might this be a bug in 3.1.16 ?

Thanks in advance
Srinath

Post by Srinath »

Try to uninstall and re-install again...
aleXxX

Post by aleXxX »

I have tried that, I have also tried to install an older version, the problem still exists.
Srinath

Post by Srinath »

Try these steps mentioned by David and it worked me at that time - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6288

After re-install leave the application open until it finish gathering PowerShell info....
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

I'm able open projects without issue with 3.1.16. When you use the Open Project button and select a project, does the Project panel remain empty?

Note: When you open a project it doesn't necessary open the projects files. It retains the last state when you closed the project. For example, if you closed all the project files before you close the project then none of the files will open when you open the project.

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 11 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.