Data Source for DataGrid

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 9 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
boyddt_co

Data Source for DataGrid

Post by boyddt_co »

I'm trying to go through and work with the DataGrid / DataGridView controls and when I drag them to the form I'm presented with a menu and the first option is "Choose Data Source", click the drop down and all I get is NOTHING. I've created a System DSN and I've added my database to the object browser. Still nothing. Checking the forums, the only thing I found was from back in June of 2012 talking about PowerShell Studio 2012 and that you weren't supporting it yet. Will you be supporting it soon? If not, are there some tutorials for doing this manually?

Thanx in advance,

David
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Data Source for DataGrid

Post by davidc »

Any questions about using GUI controls or scripting should be posted in the PowerShell GUIs forum.

FYI, The Database browser in PowerShell Studio can generate code to fill a DataGridView. Add a new connection and drag any table on to the designer and it will generate the necessary code.

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 9 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.