Getting feedback from Custom Tool

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 9 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
StupidSexyFlanders

Getting feedback from Custom Tool

Post by StupidSexyFlanders »

Adding (or attempting to add) SVN functionality to PSS2014. I think I have built my CustomMenu.inf file correctly (the new options appear in the menu). But when I invoke them, nothing appears to happen. The files are not touched and I get no feedback from PSS (error or otherwise). Am I missing a step here?

Here are the command lines for adding, committing, and viewing the log using only svn (these work):

Code: Select all

C:> svn add [path to my file]
C:> svn commit -m "my comment" [path to my file]
C:> svn log [path to my file]
Here is how my inf file is formatted. I think this should do the same things...?:

Code: Select all

[menu]
1=&Add to SVN;svn add .
2=&Commit to SVN;svn commit -m "File commit from PowerShell Studio 2014" .
3=&Show Log;svn log .
Mike
StupidSexyFlanders

Re: Getting feedback from Custom Tool

Post by StupidSexyFlanders »

Looks like I (sort of) fixed this one myself my changing the file path from '.' (as it is in the Git example) to '.\'

I am still not getting any feedback from PSS, but at least it's doing something now. Now, if I could get it to prompt me to enter comments before committing changes, that would be the bees knees.
Mike
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

There is an issue that prevents local custom menus from triggering; this will be resolved in the next service build.

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

Please try the latest build and let us know if it resolves the issue.

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 9 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.