Alt or AltGr moves focus

Archived support forum for customers who once purchased a PrimalForms product license. This forum is locked.
This topic is 14 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Xenophane

Alt or AltGr moves focus

Post by Xenophane »

I am seeing a rather annoying thing in 1.0.1.0, have not seen it in any of the Betas.Firstly I am running Vista x64 (English OS, but with Danish Localization), .Net 3.5 Sp1, Powershell CTP3, but I assume it is something with PrimalForms.When ever I press ALT or AltGr to get a special character like $, focus is moved to the "Home" pane in the ribbon look, and the numbers 1 & 2 appears right over home.So lets say I want to type a variable name AltGr-4 (to get $), I will get the $ sign, but focus is moved, then I have to press escape or use the mouse to get focus back and then type.
Xenophane

Alt or AltGr moves focus

Post by Xenophane »

Have you been able to reproduce this ?
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Alt or AltGr moves focus

Post by davidc »

Hello Xenophane,

Yes, we are aware of this issue and we are looking into it.

Thank you,

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Xenophane

Alt or AltGr moves focus

Post by Xenophane »

Any news on this? It is rather annoying, when you spend a lot of time in PrimalForms...
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Alt or AltGr moves focus

Post by davidc »

This issue will be resolved in the next service release.
David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Xenophane

Alt or AltGr moves focus

Post by Xenophane »

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you :)
This topic is 14 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.