Missing Script Block request

Archived support forum for customers who once purchased a PrimalForms product license. This forum is locked.
This topic is 14 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
jhicks

Post by jhicks »

In the latest build, if I make a mistake in a script block, such as using ) instead of }, I'll get a message that a script block associated with an event is missing. Usually it's the script block I'm working on. I am then prompted to add the script block or remove the event from the control. I'd like to have a cancel option to do neither or have better parsing because the scriptblock IS there, but the app can't see it apparently because of the error.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

This occurs when you switch the designer / script tabs or when exporting. We will look into this further.

Thank you,

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
jhicks

Post by jhicks »

That sounds about right. All I really need is a cancel option or a more accurate error message, because the script block is defined, just with an error.
bheidemann

Post by bheidemann »

This happened to me and I didn't realize it added another script block. It took me forever to figure out why my code wasn't working. It was looking at the newly created script block and not the one I had been working on.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

This issue will be resolved in the next release.

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 14 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.