ScriptDriver Error

Archived support forum for customers who once purchased a PrimalForms product license. This forum is locked.
This topic is 12 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
wayne_Avery

ScriptDriver Error

Post by wayne_Avery »

I have PrimalForms 2011 version 2.0.12PC is XP SP3Powershell V2 installed.NET Framework 1,2 and 3.5 installed.
When I run my form (CTRL + F5) I receive the error "An exception occurred attempting to start the script"I have read through some of the previous posts but still cannot get it going. The attached text file contains debug info.
Any help appreciated.Wayne
uploads/16405/DebugInfo.txt
Last edited by J A Reif on Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated link
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

ScriptDriver Error

Post by davidc »

Does the error appear with any script you run or just this particular form? David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
wayne_Avery

ScriptDriver Error

Post by wayne_Avery »

Hi David,
The error occurs with any script. I even created a brand new form and tried running it but getting the same error.
davidc

ScriptDriver Error

Post by davidc »

Do you also get this error message when you Debug (F5)? If so, please register the following dll:C:Program FilesSAPIEN Technologies, IncPrimalForms 2011PWSHHelpCtrl4.dll By passing it as a parameter to the following executable: C:WindowsMicrosoft.NETFrameworkv2.0.50727RegAsm.exe After registering you should get a message stating success or failure. If the dll registered successfully, try to run the form once again. David
davidc2011-08-31 17:41:11
David
wayne_Avery

ScriptDriver Error

Post by wayne_Avery »

Hi Again,
I did try re-registering the PWSHHelpCtrl4.dll yesterday from information from previous posts. It said it was successful but I still get the error. I have tried running it in debug (F5) and I receive the attached message. Because I have Visual Studio installed on my PC I was able to capture the debug info which I posted on the orginal forum post.
http://www.sapien.com/forums/uploads/16 ... sError.JPG
http://www.sapien.com/forums/uploads/16 ... ugInfo.txt
Cheers
Last edited by J A Reif on Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated links
wayne_Avery

ScriptDriver Error

Post by wayne_Avery »

I have just noticed that when I run my form I receive several entries in the PowerShell Event Viewer log. Entries are attached.
http://www.sapien.com/forums/uploads/16 ... Viewer.txt
wayne_Avery

ScriptDriver Error

Post by wayne_Avery »

I have resolved my issue.
From the Powershell Event Viewer logs on posted last it seemed that my powershell installation may have had an issue. I re-installed the Windows Management Framework Core package (KB968930) and now it works fine. Thanks David for having a look at this for me.
Regards
Wayne
davidc

ScriptDriver Error

Post by davidc »

Thank you for the update. David
David
This topic is 12 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.