Select option from list of options

Archived support forum for customers who once purchased a PrimalForms product license. This forum is locked.
This topic is 12 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
R1Johnny

Post by R1Johnny »

Good afternoon,You've probably already covered this but I've been unable to find a reference.Could you please tell me which Tool to use to list a number of selections to be displayed in a box.I'd then like the user to be able to double-click one of those options and tie the value into a "Switch" command in PS.If you have examples they would be greatly appreciated.Thanks.John
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

You would probably want to use a ListBox or ComboBox control. We have a Spotlight on Controls article that details the ComboBox (which is very similar to the ListBox): http://www.sapien.com/blog/2011/06/21/p ... x-control/ David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
R1Johnny

Post by R1Johnny »

Thank you David. The listbox solution is perfect.
This topic is 12 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.