Premature form close

Archived support forum for customers who once purchased a PrimalForms product license. This forum is locked.
This topic is 12 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
boyddt_co

Premature form close

Post by boyddt_co »

I have a simple form that closes when the script is done. I would like to keep it open so that the users have the option seeing the output - I have a richtextbox that I populate with the status of the script - and to give the option of creating another set of folders. How can I do that?David
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Premature form close

Post by davidc »

Are you calling $form1.Close() or using a Button that has a DialogResult property set? Otherwise there shouldn't be a reason for the form to close by itself.David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
boyddt_co

Premature form close

Post by boyddt_co »

David, the button's DialogResult was set to 'cancel' and setting it to none solved the problem. The next question is what do the different options do. If I set it to 'abort' would the script just quit even if there is code on the back side?David
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Premature form close

Post by davidc »

The DialogResult property is just a simple code that tells you how the form was closed. The values themselves have no other effect then triggering the form to close. See the Spotlight on the Form Control blog article for more details. David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
boyddt_co

Premature form close

Post by boyddt_co »

Thanx, I'll look into it.David
This topic is 12 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.