Code Signing .EXE

Archived support forum for customers who once purchased a PrimalForms product license. This forum is locked.
This topic is 12 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
adidell

Code Signing .EXE

Post by adidell »

Hi all,

I run a sigcheck (from SysInternals) on my resulting .exe that I've compiled with PrimalForms, and it shows as unsigned:

C:UserslabaidellDesktopScripts>sigcheck -e certtest.exe
Sigcheck v1.71 - File version and signature viewerCopyright (C) 2004-2010 Mark RussinovichSysinternals - www.sysinternals.com
C:UserslabaidellDesktopScriptscerttest.exe: Verified: Unsigned File date: 1:52 PM 12/1/2011 Publisher: Description: Product: Version: 1,0,0,0 File version: 1.0.0.0

I don't receive any errors during the compilation. The cert is issued from my internal CA and is a code-signing cert and private key in the .pfx.

Any ideas?
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Code Signing .EXE

Post by davidc »

When you sign should get a message stating: Executable file signedAnd just in case, make sure you check the "Sign executable after packaging" option in the security tab. David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
adidell

Code Signing .EXE

Post by adidell »

Yep, saw that message and checked the box.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Code Signing .EXE

Post by davidc »

I was able to confirm the issue. We are looking into resolving it.
David
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Code Signing .EXE

Post by Alexander Riedel »

The fix will be in the next service build. Should be out Monday or Tuesday next week.
Alexander Riedel
adidell

Code Signing .EXE

Post by adidell »

Sweet! Post here when up.
This topic is 12 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.